Internet Safety Tips
Disney XD and KINSA - the Kids' Internet Safety Alliance – want to make the Internet a safe and fun place and encourage you to follow these Safety Tips online:
1. Always make sure that a parent, teacher or guardian knows when you're surfing the net!
2. Keep your personal information private – don't give out your name, phone number, school or address without a parent/guardian's permission.
3. Never agree to hang out in person with someone you've met online. Remember that people may not be who they say they are!
4. Stand UP! against bullying – don't gossip or humiliate anyone!
5. If you receive an email with rude content – do not reply, just tell an adult right away. Remember – it's not your fault that someone sent you this!
6. If at any time you feel threatened or uncomfortable, speak to a responsible adult.
7. Don't buy something online or download anything without permission.
8. Never send a photo or a picture of your family to anyone without permission.
9. If you do not recognize or trust an email, attachment, or web page – don't open it!
10. Keep your passwords SECRET! Not even your best buds need to know!
Disney XD developed these tips with the help of KINSA: the Kids' Internet Safety Alliance. KINSA promotes online safety while celebrating the positive, creative and inspiring ways children and youth are using the Internet.